Elite Gamer Mobile has several features. You can boost a supported game, check out current news and videos, as well as check stats from previous games you’ve boosted. To begin boosting a game follow these steps.
- Open Elite Gamer and sign in using your username and password. (If you need to reset your password, please visit Cox.com and reset it there)
- On the next screen, Elite Gamer will list any installed supported games. Tapping on the + or Explore will take you to the supported games list.
- Before you can boost a game, you'll need to tap on the “Boost" button. After, a pop-up asking for permission to set up a VPN (Virtual Private Network) will appear. Next, you need to tap “Allow” to continue this setup.
- On the status bar on the top of your phone, you’ll see “VPN”. On the side, you’ll notice that the “Boost” button will be green with the words “On” This means Elite Gamer has been started successfully.
- Finally, launch the game that you chose to boost. After 5 minutes of play, you’ll be able to see your stats in Elite Gamer Mobile. To see this, tab over to Elite Gamer and tap on the “Stats” tab on the bottom.