When signing into Elite Gamer, you may be prompted with an account verification. This will happen when Multifactor Authentication is enabled on your Cox.com account. To get past the verification, it's as easy as pulling out your mobile phone.
- Sign in to Elite Gamer
- When the Verification screen is visible, select SMS Text or Voice Call.
- Check Always remember this device to avoid having to enter the code every time you log in.
- Click Get Code
- Depending on the method you've chosen, you'll receive a text or a phone call.
- Enter the code in the field provided
- Click Verify
Want to disable or enable MFA for your Account? Follow these steps here.
- Sign in to Cox.com
- Open the upper-right menu and then click My Profile.
- Under Password & Security, click on Multifactor Authentication.
- Click on Turn Off (or On)
- Click Submit.
Note: You may need to sign in/out during the process if you're not using a trusted device.
If you're having difficulties logging in after changing your MFA preferences or having trouble getting past the Account Verification, reach out to us via support ticket. 😎