Elite Gamer can send notifications to your desktop, letting you know when a connection has automatically started!
To use this feature, you'll need to make sure that your Focus Assist settings are in order. There are a few ways of doing this:
- Turning off Focus Assist
- Adding Elite Gamer to the Priority List. (recommended)
FOCUS ASSIST OFF
This isn't the preferred method, but it will work. You'll be opening the floodgates on any notifications that Windows allows
- On your taskbar, open your Notification panel.
- At the bottom of the Panel, click on Focus Assist until it displays off in the action center.
- Right-Click on the Focus Assist and click on settings.
- Disable any Automatic rules.
This will specifically allow you to see Elite Gamer's notifications along will any notifications on the priority list.
- On your taskbar, open your Notification Panel.
- Right-click on Focus Assist and then click settings.
- In the Focus Assist settings page, select Priority only and then click on Customize your Priority list.
- Under Apps, click on Add an app.
- Select Elite Gamer
- Click on the arrow in the top left to go back.
- If you have any Automatic rules turned on, be sure to change them to Priority only.
Note: If you don't see Elite Gamer on the app list, you'll need to have at least one notification displayed prior. The easiest way to do this is to open the notifications panel and click on the Focus Assist button until it displays off, then launch a supported game from Windows.
If you have any issues setting this up, reach out to us in Discord or Submit a Request.😃