You'll find all our updates here!
- We've improved Elite Game's ability to detect Steam games installed on your PC.
- When receiving an Elite Gamer Windows notification, clicking on the popup will now open Elite Gamer directly.
- Updated Elite Gamer to reduce the number of misdetections from third-party antivirus programs.
- Fixed an issue where Elite Gamer would display a white screen after a long session.
Here's a list of the supported games we've added since the last update! If you have a game you would like to see added, reach out to us in Discord or contact us at Support.EliteGamer.com.
- Goose Goose Duck
- Beasts of Bermuda
- Naraka: Bladepoint
- Eternal Return
- Ping Charts now have a zoom feature! - For Sessions in your dashboard, you can now click and drag your cursor over select areas to zoom in. 🔍
- Various UI changes 🖥️
- Various bug fixes. 🐛
- More feature changes are coming soon, so keep an 👀 out and let us know what you think so far!
You can decide how Elite Gamer decides your route even further! We've added two new automatic options.
- Automatic (Elite Gamer Only) - Optimizes your connection only using Elite Gamer servers.
- Automatic (with Direct Connection) - Will choose the most optimal route, even if it's your standard internet connection.
Give the new options a try, and let us know how they work for you!
Performance updates for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War. Elite Gamer will now automatically select the lowest ping EG server to you. This will prevent any issues during matchmaking and logging in.
Here's a list of supported games added this year! If you have a game you would like to see added, reach out to us in Discord or Contact Us at Support.EliteGamer.com:
Sea of Thieves
Watch Dogs: Legion
Farming Simulator 19
World of Tanks (Steam)
Hood: Outlaws & Legends
Guilty Gear -Strive-
Version 5.1.43 - 1.8.5
- New and Improved Tooltips! Hovering over elements inside of Elite Gamer will give you more context. Knowledge is power. 🧠
- A new, more straightforward Help Center. Curious about a particular page in Elite Gamer? Open the Help Center and get relevant articles to answer your questions or reach out by submitting a request directly from the app.
- Fixed a bug that caused a white screen to display when relaunching Elite Gamer.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow scrolling on the Traceroute tab
- Various UI improvements
Version 5.1.43 - 1.8.4
- Updated Featured Article navigation, we don't have hoverboards, but we got hover arrows. 🛹
- Clicking on the Stats in your Game Details will take you directly to those sessions in your Dashboard.
- Fixed the "Remember Me" setting. No more having to click login on each launch!
- Various UI improvements
Version 5.1.43 - 1.8.2
- If you start Elite Gamer while offline or before your connection is established, you'll now see an Internet Offline screen. Elite Gamer will automatically connect once you're online.
- You can now install your owned Steam games directly from Elite Gamer! Clicking on Install on a Steam Game Card will automatically open Steam and bring you to the download page.
- Geolocation is back and better than ever! When manually selecting your servers, you'll see more consistent and accurate results.
- Cox Multifactor Authentication is now supported!
- Call of Duty (Multiplayer Only) will now only use your standard Cox Internet while we optimize for Elite Gamer's connection. You can find more info here: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone and Black Ops Cold War (v1.5.3)
- Ping Chart will now display spikes more intelligently, without completely distorting the view.
- GameBoost Optimization! You may see more Elite Gamer routes in your connections vs. your standard Cox Internet.
- Various UI improvements
Version 0.1.38-1.7.8 (1/21/21)
- Improved UI responsiveness for various screen resolutions
- Don’t see your game on the supported list? Search the game you want, then click the link to let us know
- Improved game acceleration to kick in faster during game startup so you can get to the action sooner
- Customize your game connection path by clicking on the settings icon near "Server Selection" while on a game's page in your library
- Added average ping from your location to our servers in the Custom Server drop-down menu. The lowest ping server will be at the top.
- Elite Gamer will send a Windows Notification when it's optimizing your games. Add Elite Gamer to your priority list and set Windows Focus to assist preferences. By default, Focus Assist will block notifications when you have a game running.
- Visit our support site at http://support.elitegamer.com/ to search for commonly asked questions.
- Squashed a bug that was causing ping to not populate in historical dashboards
- Removed the scroll bar on windows that didn't need it
- Fixed game filters on the historical dashboard
- Solved a big bug with Roblox's details page not displaying in the Games Library
- Selecting or removing favorites should be zippier than before
Version 0.1.35-1.7.6 (12/1/20)
- We've accelerated the time it takes to connect to, analyze, and boost a game; Elite Gamer will show your ping about 45% faster than previous versions.
- Some users might see a new Game Boost Library. Let us know what you think of the changes on Discord!
- If you select a past game session in the Dashboard, you can click on "All Connections" to view ping improvements across each connection as you switched zones, levels, or maps within a game.
- When you need to get help from us, you can do so by clicking on the ? on the bottom left, and your username will auto-fill if you're logged in.
- We have improved application encryption and security as part of our continued effort to keep your data safe.
- Various fixes for window scaling, descriptions, and improved design on the Game Activity Details page.
Version 0.1.33-1.7.4 (10/13/20)
- You can now directly update through the app when a new version is available
- Control whether Elite Gamer launches on Windows Startup (Settings -> Launch)
- View and manage all the devices under your account that have launched a game through Elite Gamer (Settings -> Accounts)
- After a game session is over, you can select the drop-down list under the "Play Again" button to view ping improvements across each connection as you switched zones, levels, or maps within the game
- Some hyperlinks in the app will open your default browser instead of inside Elite Gamer
- Game cards now have a larger clickable area
- Fixed configurations for games that have an IP mismatch (login servers instead of game servers)
- Fixed issues related to the Phoenix400 Error on login
- Big fix that would result in either a white screen or an Oops! Error
- Clicking on buttons to return to the top of the page now do that
Version 0.1.29-1.7.2 (9/25/20)
- Improved performance for game servers that hide their traceroutes.
- New login screens have helpful guidance if you have trouble logging in.
- We have added better error logging so we can fix more bugs!
- Made some news articles easier to read, increased smaller font sizes, and thickened some font weights.
- Fixed a bug where the Ping/Data graph wasn't showing on the full-screen model
- Fixed big bug where sometimes an authorized user would get unauthorized by excited security scripts and can't log in.