You'll find all our updates here!
Version 0.1.35-1.7.6 (12/1/20)
- We've accelerated the time it takes to connect to, analyze, and boost a game; Elite Gamer will show your ping about 45% faster than previous versions.
- Some users might see a new Game Boost Library. Let us know what you think of the changes on Discord!
- If you select a past game session in the Dashboard, you can click on "All Connections" to view ping improvements across each connection as you switched zones, levels, or maps within a game.
- When you need to get help from us, you can do so by clicking on the ? on the bottom left, and your username will auto-fill if you're logged in.
- Improved application encryption and security as part of our continued effort to keep your data safe.
- Various fixes for window scaling, descriptions, and improved design on the Game Activity Details page.
Version 0.1.33-1.7.4 (10/13/20)
- You can now directly update through the app when a new version is available
- Control whether Elite Gamer launches on Windows Startup (Settings -> Launch)
- View and manage all the devices under your account that have launched a game through Elite Gamer (Settings -> Accounts)
- After a game session is over, you can select the drop down list under the "Play Again" button to view ping improvements across each connection as you switched zones, levels, or maps within the game
- Some hyperlinks in the app will open your default browser instead of inside Elite Gamer
- Game cards now have a larger clickable area
- Fixed configurations for games that have an IP mismatch (login servers instead of game servers)
- Fixed issues related to the Phoenix400 Error on login
- Big fix that would result in either a white screen or an Oops! Error
- Clicking on buttons to return to the top of the page now do that
Version 0.1.29-1.7.2 (9/25/20)
- Improved performance for game servers that hide their traceroutes.
- New login screens have helpful guidance if you have trouble logging in.
- Added better error logging so we can fix more bugs!
- Made some news articles easier to read, increased smaller font sizes, and thickened some font weights.
- Fixed a bug where the Ping/Data graph weren't showing on full screen model
- Fixed big bug where sometimes an authorized user would get unauthorized by excited security scripts and can't log in.