When launching Elite Gamer, you may notice a notification stating that Elite Gamer has an update available. Pressing Update should handle the process automatically. If you run into any issues during the update follow these steps:
- Once you tried to download the update via the automatic process, click here to download and save the latest installer.
- Once the new Elite Gamer installer is downloaded, close Elite Gamer by right-clicking the icon in your system tray
Windows Key + Rto bring up the Run menu and enter
- Find the folder titled Elite Gamer, right-click and delete.
- Uninstall Elite Gamer by using
Windows Key + X, open Apps and Features, find Elite Gamer, and click Uninstall.
- Once your computer has rebooted, open the installer you've downloaded earlier and follow the instructions on screen.
That's it! You're now using the latest version of Elite Gamer. If you run into any issues during the updating process reach out on our Discord here (https://discord.gg/7ZWnVNZ) or submit a request to us directly here: Support