Start using Elite Gamer on PC by following these steps!
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- To get started, head over to EliteGamer.com/download.
- The download will start automatically.
- Run the installer once it's ready!
- Now, simply follow the instructions onscreen.
If you experience any hiccups during installation, we've got some quick solutions to get you up and running.
- SmartScreen Alert? Check out our notice for that here.
- Do you have the previous Cox Elite Gamer client installed? See this guide here.
- Can't open the Elite Gamer installer? Try adding the file to the Exclude list with your antivirus program or disabling it during the installation (Just remember to re-enable it afterward!)
Once the app is installed and opened, you'll be greeted by the Newsfeed. Here, you'll find articles and videos for your favorite games, curated daily by our staff and publishing partners.
On the menu to the left, you'll find Game Boost and your Dashboard, but to use these features, you'll have to log in. The first step is to make sure you're signed in by clicking on the empty profile icon at the bottom of the left menu:
Since this is your first login, make sure your login with your COX credentials.
- If you get this message, don't worry! You can still use Elite Gamer.
You'll need to check your Cox ID and password to be sure you have the correct one. If not, get help with resetting or recovering your Cox ID here.
- If you get this message, you have to log in with your Cox ID before you use your social accounts.
Elite Gamer will find the games already installed on your PC and add them to your Library.
Now that your games are loaded into Elite Gamer, you can start Boosting! Find the game you would like to play and click on ⚡Play Now.
Elite gamer will automatically launch your game for you, and you're done! You can minimize Elite gamer now, or if you have dual monitors, you can monitor your Game Boost while playing! Clicking on Expand will bring up the performance dashboard where you can see your Game Boost stats and graphs!
You can access your settings by clicking on your profile picture or by clicking on the gear icon within your dashboard. Want a more comprehensive breakdown on the settings menu? Check out our guide here.
OK, NOW I'M EXCITED
You've got Elite Gamer, you've got games in your Library, and you're already Game Boosting. Awesome!
But wait, there's more!
Check out these guides to read about additional Elite Gamer features: