When you click on ⚡Play Now in your Library, you'll see a bar appear along the bottom of Elite Gamer. This contains a summary of what Elite Gamer is doing to optimize your gameplay, and it can be expanded for more details. This screen has a lot going on, so let's take some time and explain a few things.
EXPANDED GAME STATS
Wow...that's a lot of information.😅 Let's break it down,
- Active Game: This the game you're currently connected to!
- Game Time: This is how long you've been connected to the game's server during this session.
- Boost: This shows what percentage of improvement and total ping time saved you are getting with Game Boost!
- Server: This shows what server you are connected to and your Speed (Ping and Flux) and Stability (Loss and Spikes). Curious about what those terms mean? Check out our explanations here!
- Ping and Data Chart: This section takes your server stats and puts them in a neat little graph for those visual people out there. This section also contains advanced stats for those networking gurus out there like Trace Routes, Connection Exclusion, and Data logs.